This article covers how to create custom email templates and how to send bulk emails to a filtered list of Supporters, Transactions, Fundraisers, or Registrations. Before sending a bulk email, you'll need to create an email template to send.
Create a new bulk email template
1. Access Email Campaigns from the side menu > Click New Email Campaign
2. Select Campaign Type and enter a Campaign Name
3. Click New Email > Enter an Email Name > Click Save
4. Configure email design settings > Click Save
☝️ You can duplicate the design and content from another email in this campaign. You can not duplicate emails from another campaign.
☝️ It's a good idea to send a test email. Test emails will include default content for any data merge tags you've entered.
☝️ Emails sent with Funraise Email Campaigns include an unsubscribe link. When a supporter clicks an unsubscribe link in an email, they will be marked as Opted-out in Funraise and will be directed to a default confirmation page. You can edit the Unsubscribe URL per Email Campaign and direct supporters to your own custom confirmation page. When this field is left blank (recommended), a default confirmation page will be used.
Send a bulk email
After you have created an email template, you can send this email template to a filtered list of Supporters, Transactions, Fundraisers, or Registrations. The instructions below show how to send to a list of Supporters.
1. Access Supporters from the side menu
2. Configure list filters to create the desired segment
3. Click the actions menu (3 dots) > Select Send Emails to List
4. Search and select the Campaign and Email Template to send
5. Click Send Emails 🎉