From the Supporter section, you can add a variety of filters built specifically for nonprofit fundraising relationships. Use filters to create segments and reporting.
The total count of supporters and dollar amount to the right of your filters is calculating based off the filters you have applied.
- To add a filter, click "Add Filter".
2. Access the filter dropdown menu by clicking "select an item" and then select all filter parameters before you click Apply.
A few example segments you can easily create with filters:
- Donors who have given over $500
- Donors who have not given this year
- Recurring donors with over 12 recurrences
- Donors with a Net Wealth over $500K
- Returning Donors with 2 donations
- Donors assigned to you
- New Donors this month