Features in this article may not be included in every Funraise plan.
Your emails can be completely customized with easy- to-use editing tools. Build campaign emails using a basic template or use your own HTML.
Looking to edit a donation receipt?
To access the editor for an campaign email
1. Navigate to the Email Campaigns section and you'll see all your available campaigns.
2. On any of the Email Campaign cards, click on the Actions menu > "Edit Email Campaign"
3. This will show you all the emails in that campaign. Click the Actions menu > "Edit Email" to access the editor.
4. In the Email Editor, There are 4 cards to edit - Subject & Sender, Design, Body Test and Footer. Click on any of the cards to reveal the editing controls.
Subject & Sender
Add a subject line to this email. You'll want to make sure it's a clear preview of the email content. A little spunk in your subject lines can go a long way 💁
- From Address: This is the email address that the email will come from. You can select from any team member or Reply-to address you have entered in Settings.
- Pro Tip - You might consider creating an organization email address specifically for donation automated communications. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Why? When you are dealing with receipts and money amounts, professionalism is a good tact.
- Header Image: Add an image to the top of your email by clicking "Upload Image."
- Overall Background Color: This is the background color of the email.
- Text Area Background Color: This is the background color of the text box.
- Template: Use the basic template editor by selecting "Customizable template" or use your own HTML by selecting "Code Your Own"
- You can add a button to any email! You can control the button link, text, color, text color, font, shape, and style.
- Footer Logo: This logo image will appear at the bottom of your email, but above your address and information. We suggest placing your logo in every email you send!
- Footer Text Color: This is where your address and information appears. Edit the text color to make sure it has enough contrast with the background color!