Features in this article may not be included in every Funraise plan.
This email is sent to a FUNDRAISER when they create a new peer-to-peer fundraising page on a campaign site.
📝 Example Content
Thank you for committing to raise *|page:goal_amount|* towards our collective goal! We can only keep our programs running if YOU reach your goal! Let us know if you need any help or tips, we are here for you!
The most impactful thing you can do right now is share your page in emails and in social media posts. Ask your friends and family to donate to your page!
Visit & Share your page: *|page:url|*
You can also edit you page here: *|page:url_settings|*
WHY use the Fundraiser Sign Up Email?
When a fundraiser signs up on a peer-to-peer campaign site it's a great idea to welcome them with a nice email. Try making the new fundraiser feel that they are now a vital member of your mission. Fundraisers are your closest allies, make sure they know it!
WHO receives the email campaign?
Any new fundraiser who starts a fundraising page on a campaign site will receive this email.
WHAT should be included in this email?
- Clear campaign branding elements (color, images, etc).
- Use merge tags to personalize emails.
- 📸 Include photos in your emails!
- A nice and encouraging welcome note.
- A button with a link to the fundraisers page! (merge tag)
- A link to the fundraisers settings page is a good idea too. (merge tag)