Features in this article may not be included in every Funraise plan.
You can connect a custom domain with your Funraise Campaign Site.
Good to know
- Custom domains come with SSL security
- Adding a custom domain may incur a fee, based on your plan
- Connecting a custom domain can take up to a week to process
Connect a custom domain to a Site
- Create a Funraise Site
- Obtain a custom domain. If you don't yet have a custom domain, you can purchase one with GoDaddy, Bluehost, Squarespace, etc.
- Once you have your Funraise Site created and have a custom domain purchased, submit a request through Funraise's service desk portal.
- We will provide you with the CNAME mapping for the domains. You'll need to add the CNAME records to your hosting provider.
- After your custom domain is connected by our technical team, you'll enter your custom domain in your Campaign Site Settings - this tells the Site to reference your custom domain. This field can be accessed in your Site Settings > Advanced