All Funraise tickets have a QR code that is displayed on the Ticket. When your guest arrives they can either provide a printed ticket or pull up the ticket on their phone.
When a ticket is scanned, you'll be able to seamlessly mark this guest as "Attended".
How to scan a Ticket
- Open the Funraise App on your mobile device
- Open the side menu and click "Check-in"
- Click "Start Scanning"
- Center your attendee's ticket QR code within the scan crop marks
- The scanner will capture the image automatically
- Click "Check-in" to mark this guest as attended
How your guest can access their Tickets
- When a ticket order is created, an email with the ticket(s) is sent to the purchaser. From this email, the purchaser can click "View Ticket" to view a webpage with the full ticket details, including the QR code.
- This ticket page can be printed prior to the event or the ticket page can simply be accessed on a mobile device. The QR scanner can scan a paper or a digital QR code.