With Funraise Events, you'll be able to sell Tickets online and manage your Event Registrations. If you're new to Events, we recommend taking a look at our overview of all things related to Events: Event Management 101.
When tickets are sold online, Registrations are created automatically. You can also create new Registrations "offline" from the backend of the platform—that's what this article covers.
Creating a new offline Registration starts by creating a new Registration Order. An Order can be a single Ticket purchase or multiple Tickets can be purchased to create multiple Registrations.
Create a new Registration Order
1. From the sidebar, click Events and select Registrations
2. Click New Registration Order
3. Click Add Supporter. This is the "Ticket purchaser". Search and select an existing Supporter or create a new Supporter.
4. Click Add Registration
5. To add a new Registration to this Order you'll add the Supporter, the Ticket, and any custom questions included with that Ticket. After editing the Registration, click Save. You can add more Registrations to this order before proceeding.
6. Choose whether you want the Ticket purchaser to receive the Ticket confirmation email.
7. You can optionally attach a Transaction to this Order
8. When your Registration Order is complete, click Save 👍