When tickets are sold online, Registrations are created automatically. You can create new Registrations, manually, from within platform as well.
We call this an Offline Registration.
To Create a New Offline Registration, you will be required to create a new Order - which will include one or multiple Registrations.
To create a new Registration Order:
- From Events > Registrations, click NEW REGISTRATION ORDER
- Click ADD SUPPORTER to link to a Supporter. This is who the Order is for.
- Click ADD REGISTRATION to add a Registration to this order
- For each Registration added to the Order you'll want to configure the Supporter, Ticket and Custom Questions associated with the Registration.
- When your Registration Order is complete, click SAVE
Good to know
- You can activate or deactivate the ticket order confirmation email for offline Orders. When activated, the Supporter linked to the Order will receive the ticket confirmation email.
- A Transaction is optional when creating an offline Order.