This payment gateway may not be included in every Funraise plan.
Authorize.net is most commonly used with Funraise to process eCheck(ACH) donations online.
2. Access "Payment Forms," then "Form Fields". Uncheck all boxes in the "Required" column.
3. Click "Account" in the main toolbar and then "Settings" on the left side menu.
4. Click "API Login ID and Transaction Key" in the Security Settings section.
5. From the Profile Icon, navigate to "Settings" and click on the Gateways page.
6. Click on the "New Gateway" button, select "Authorize_net" from the list of options.
Paste your API Login ID
Paste your Transaction Key
Nice work! You should see Authorize_net active on your Gateways page!
IMPORTANT: The order of your gateways has an effect on how donations will be processed. Learn more about how to order your gateways here.