With Funraise Events, you'll be able to sell Tickets online and manage your Event Registrations. If you're new to Events, we suggest taking a look at our overview of all things related to Events: Event Management 101.
When tickets are sold online, Registrations are created automatically. You can also create new Registrations "offline" from the backend of the platform. You can filter your Registration lists to create specific segments. You can also save filtered lists of Registrations for easy access. Registration lists can also be exported.
In this article
Filter a list of Registrations
1. From the sidemenu, click Events and select Registrations
2. Click Add Filter. Select and configure the filter. You can add multiple filters. List filters are combined with AND logic.
Save a list of Registrations
A saved list requires at least one filter and a list name. After completing the steps above to filter your Registration list, you can follow the steps below to save the list.
1. Enter a name for this list
2. In the list actions menu (3 dots), select Save List
3. Your new saved list can be accessed by clicking Lists in the top navigation
Export a list of Registrations
1. From the Registration lists, click the actions menu (3 dots) and select Export CSV
2. You'll receive an email with a link to the export CSV file as soon as the export has finished processing—usually very quickly.
10,000 records is the limit for a single export