This article describes the steps your fundraisers will take to connect their P2P fundraising page with Streamlabs. This is a premium integration that must be added to your plan before your fundraisers can access this feature. Talk with your Customer Success Manager to add the Streamlabs integration to your plan.
What does the Streamlabs integration do?
A fundraiser can connect their p2p fundraising page with Streamlabs. This will send donation events to Streamlabs that can be used to configure video overlays with live donation alerts - true livestream fundraising! This integration passes the following data to Streamlabs each time a donation on the page occurs:
- Donation amount
- Donor name
- Donation comment
How your fundraisers can connect Streamlabs
These instructions are steps your fundraisers will follow. Each fundraiser can configure this integration independently.
- Access your fundraiser page Settings from the top bar
- On your settings page, find Streamlabs Connection
- Click Connect to Streamlabs
- Once connected, Click Enable Donations
- With your page connected and donation data enabled, you can configure the event data as desired from within Streamlabs