Features in this article may not be included in every Funraise plan.
Files can be uploaded and attached to Supporter records. Once a file is attached, anyone on your team can download and access that file. This is a great way to keep track of important documents, letters, images, and more.
If this feature is not available in your platform, contact your Success Manager to have it added.
Attach a file to a Supporter
1. From a Supporter's profile > click Attachments
2. Click Add Attachment
3. Upload a file > click Attach
Storage limitations and costs
- The maximum file size that can be uploaded is 20MB
- All plans include 500MB of storage
- Should you need more storage, you can add blocks of 500MB for $100/month
- If you exceed your limit, we'll send an email letting you know