New to the Funraise app? Start here.
Collect in-person, card present donations with the Funraise App. This is an excellent solution for event donations as well as tabling and canvassing efforts. Through a special partnership with PayPal, the Funraise app can function as a POS (point of sale) device - enabling in card present donations.
To get set up, follow these steps...
Apply for PayPal Here account
- Apply for a PayPal Here account. You will be asked to log into your PayPal Business account in order to apply for PayPal Here (If you do not have a PayPal business account, you will be prompted to create one first).
Connect PayPal Here to Funraise
- Navigate to Settings by clicking your profile icon
- Navigate to the Integrations section
- Find and click PayPal Here for Funraise App
- Toggle ON the PayPal Here for Funraise App integration
- A new popup will appear asking you to request a PayPal Here Account. Since, you've already applied for a PayPal Here account, bypass this step by clicking on the "Already have PayPal Here?" link.
- Log into your business PayPal Account to complete PayPal Here Authentication.
Purchase a PayPal Card Reader device
You’ll use the Reader to swipe and insert cards for a payment. PayPal offers several Reader device options. We highly recommend PayPal’s Chip and Tap Reader or Chip Card Reader because of the superior battery life and bluetooth connectivity.
Please note: The PayPal Mobile Card Reader does not integrate with the Funraise app. Also, what’s an audio jack?