What does the integration do?
- When an order is placed in Shopify, the shopper is sent to Funraise as a Supporter.
- On the Supporter's profile, there is a new tab on the sidemenu for Shopify details where you'll see a Supporter's Shopify User ID, Total Purchase Amount and a link to the Shopify Shopper Profile.
- You can also filter Supporters by Shopper (t/f) and Total Purchase Amount.
- Please note: This integration provides aggregate purchase data on the Supporter. Shopify Transactions or Orders do not appear in Funraise.
To activate the Shopify Integration:
- From your profile icon, click "Settings" and then click on the Integrations page.
- Find the Shopify integration, click on the Actions menu (3 dots) > "Edit"
- Toggle ON.
- Enter your Shop Name and click SAVE.
- Verify your Shopify credentials on the pop-up screen and click "Install unlisted app."
Note ☝️: If you are not seeing the pop-up in step #5, check your browser settings to ensure that you are allowing pop-up windows from Funraise.