Features in this article may not be included in every Funraise plan.
☝️ This article is for Funraise's Legacy Site editor and only applies to Sites created before February 8, 2021. View current Site articles.
Campaign Sites can contain Custom Pages. Custom Pages can also be added to your site navigation. You'll first need to create a Custom Page before adding it to your navigation.
To add a Custom Page to your navigation:
1. From the Site Editor, hover over the site navigation to reveal the edit options > click Custom Links
2. Click the checkbox next to the custom page you'd like to add
3. Click Save
- If you only have one Custom Link added, it will appear as a text link in the navigation.
- If you have more than one Custom Link visible in your top navigation, the items will be accessible inside a dropdown menu. The title of this dropdown menu will appear in your navigation and can be edited.
- You can reorder custom links in the dropdown menu.
☝️You can also add an external link to your navigation, for example a link to your main website. To add an external link, you'll follow the steps listed below, but for step #2 above, click Add Custom Link.