You've just made a beautiful Custom Page (woohoo!) and now you want to add it to your top navigation menu. How do you do that?
1. Inside your Site Editor, access the Navigation Editing Modal by rolling your mouse over the navigation area.
2. This will reveal the section editing toolkit in the top right-hand corner. Click on the "Custom Links" tool.
3. Any Custom Page you create will appear in this window. Mark the checkbox to control the visibility for the Custom Pages you would like to appear on your top navigation bar and click "SAVE".
- If you only have one Custom Page on, it will appear as a text link.
- If you have more than one Custom Link visible in your top navigation, the items will be accessible inside a dropdown menu.
- The title of this dropdown menu will appear in your navigation and can be edited under Custom Links (if not changed, it will remain the defaulted "Learn More").