Your campaign site includes a miniblog that we call “Updates.” You can include text, images, and videos in your updates. Updates can also contain custom HTML.
To access Updates:
1. In the campaign site editor, hover your mouse over the Tabbed Section to reveal the Tabbed Section Editing toolkit. Click “Updates" to open the Updates Management fly-out.
2. Click "New Update" to create an update.
There are several parts to creating a new Update:
1. Title: The title of your update will appear at the top of the post.
2. Show Date with Update: Choose "no date" or "with date".
3. Image or Video: Upload an image for this update or insert a video embed link from Youtube or Vimeo (a video link will override an image).
4. Text Editor: Enter your update content in the text editor. Advanced users can access the HTML editor for an update by clicking “HTML Editor” in the lower right corner of this modal.
- You can edit or delete an Update by accessing the Actions menu on the Updates tab.
- For Updates to appear on the Tabbed Section of your homepage, you’ll need to toggle ON Updates from the Design tab.