To view a Supporter's recent email activity:
- On the Supporter's Profile, click on Emails / SMS
2. On the Emails / SMS page, you'll see recent emails that have sent the Supporter.
👉 Good to Know!
- This list only shows emails sent on or after April 16, 2018 - that's when we launched this feature.
- The date displayed is the date an email was sent.
Possible Email Statuses:
- Processed: Message has been received and is ready to be delivered.
- Dropped: Unsubscribed Address, Bounced Address, Spam Reporting Address, Invalid.
- Delivered: Message has been successfully delivered to the receiving server.
- Deferred: Recipient's email server temporarily rejected message.
- Bounce: Receiving server could not or would not accept message.
- Open: Recipient has opened the HTML message.
- Click: Recipient clicked on a link within the message.
- Spam Report: Recipient marked the message as spam.
- Unsubscribe: Recipient unsubscribed from specific group.
- Group Unsubscribe: Recipient unsubscribed from specific group.
- Group Resubscribe: Recipient resubscribes to specific group by updating preferences.