Features in this article may not be included in every Funraise plan.
From a Supporter's profile you can view the status of emails and SMS messages that have been sent from Funraise.
View a Supporter's email or SMS activity:
From a Supporter's profile > click Emails / SMS
Good to Know!
- The date displayed is the date an email was sent
Possible Email Statuses:
- Processed: Message has been received and is ready to be delivered
- Dropped: Unsubscribed Address, Bounced Address, Spam Reporting Address, Invalid
- Delivered: Message has been successfully delivered to the receiving server
- Deferred: Recipient's email server temporarily rejected message
- Bounce: Receiving server could not or would not accept message
- Open: Recipient has opened the HTML message
- Click: Recipient clicked on a link within the message
- Spam Report: Recipient marked the message as spam
- Unsubscribe: Recipient unsubscribed from specific group
- Group Unsubscribe: Recipient unsubscribed from specific group
- Group Resubscribe: Recipient resubscribes to specific group by updating preferences