Authorize.net is a payment gateway traditionally used for credit cards.
1. Create your account with Authorize.net or login.
2. Access "Payment Forms," then "Form Fields". Uncheck all boxes in the "Required" column.
3. Click "Account" in the main toolbar and then "Settings" on the left side menu.
4. Click "API Login ID and Transaction Key" in the Security Settings section.
5. Jump back to your Funraise platform and click "Account" in the gear dropdown. Then click "Gateways" in the top nav bar.
6. In the "Add New Gateway" box, select "Authorize_net"
- Paste your API Login ID
- Paste your Transaction Key
- Click "Add New Gateway."
Nice work! You should see Authorize_net in your "Active Gateways."
Pro-Tip: With Authorize.net connected, you can enable eCheck recurring donations, which is excellent because eCheck recurring donations do not expire like credit cards!
IMPORTANT: The order of your gateways has an effect on how donations will be processed. Learn more about how to order your gateways here.