The April update includes a bonanza of enhanced platform functionality and integrations to make your fundraising life easier.
New Features & Improvements
Do more with custom Questions
- Add custom Questions to the Giving Form
- Add custom Questions to the P2P Signup Form
- Set a default answer to a Question
- Filter Questions by Campaign Site, Campaign Page, Event, and Form
Improved .csv exports
- Registration export: Added Supporter email and phone
- Question export: Added ids for: Campaign Site, Campaign Page, Event, Form, Registration, Transaction
Improved Transaction Profile functionality and layout
- Added Questions list to Transaction profile. The list displays answered Questions submitted with a Transaction
- Transaction profile layout now has multiple pages for increased consistency in navigation
BETA - Address Autocomplete
- An enhanced donation experience with a single field address search powered by Google
- Available on Giving Form V2 and Peer-to-peer signup forms
- This is a limited beta feature - contact your Customer Success Manager if you'd like to give it a spin!
These new integrations are included with all plans at no additional cost; contact your Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to activate new integrations.
- See Shopify Shopper ID and Total Purchase Amount in Funraise
- Link to Shopify Shopper profile from Funraise Supporter profile
- Filter Supporters by Is Shopper and Total Purchase Amount
- When a shopper is created in Shopify, a Supporter is created in Funraise
- Send Funraise donations to Double the Donation to automate a robust company matching strategy
- When a donation is completed, donors will receive an email to submit their match request
See more donation data in Stripe metadata fields—your accountants will thank you 💝
- Recurring (t/f)
- Donation Tags
- Anonymous (t/f)
- Operations Tip Amount
- Campaign Site Name
The Salesforce Connect App now sends more Funraise data and allows for campaign hierarchy tracking 🎉
- Campaign data sends to Salesforce for hierarchy and opportunity rollups
- Task & Interaction data sends to Salesforce
- Donation Pledge data sends to Salesforce
Fundraisers can now be scanned for wealth data.
Full birthday data is now sent to Mailchimp.
Bug fixes 🐛
- Fixed an issue with currency on the recurring donation cancelation email
- Fixed an issue with the Quickbooks integration not showing data when creating offline donations
- Helped overcome an issue in Safari that resulted from a donation form embedded within another iframe
- 60+ bug fixes in this release