The top navigation can be edited from Campaign Site Editor, from the homepage or from any custom page. The navigation is required on your homepage, but can be turned off on a custom page.
To Access the Navigation Editing Toolkit:
1. Roll your mouse over the navigation area inside your Campaign Site Editor to reveal the section editing toolkit.
2. Click on any tool to open the editing fly-out. Here you can edit every aspect of the top navigation bar.
Navigation Editing tabs
There are 4 tabs on the navigation editing modal: Design, Button, Custom Links, and Social Sharing.
Controls the overall design of the top area including logo, text and background colors.
- Logo Image: Upload a logo image in the top navigation. A small icon logo works best! You can also use the Text Logo alone.
- Navigation background color: Customize the background color of the top bar. Pro Tip: Insert a value of “0” into the Alpha channel to make your background transparent.
- Make navigation sticky: When turned on, the top bar will remain fixed at the top of the browser window as the user scrolls down the page.
Controls the Donation & Start Fundraising buttons in the top navigation bar. Toggle ON their visibility to start customizing!
- Autofill amount: For the Donation Button, you can enter an amount to launch the Campaign Site donation form with a pre-selected amount. NOTE: If you enter an amount here, be sure to leave the “Prefill Amount” blank on your Donation Form settings.
- Custom button link: The top bar Donation Button can also be used with a custom link to a page on your Campaign Site or an external link. Insert a valid URL here to cancel out the donation form and use a link.
Allows you to add your custom pages or even custom external links in your navigation bar. Any Custom Page you create will appear in this window under Custom Link Menu Items card.
- You can turn ON and OFF the visibility of your Custom Pages links.
- Add an external link by clicking "Add Custom Link" on the top right corner of the Custom Link Menu Items card. (Add a link to your main website in the navigation of your Campaign Site!)
- If you only have one Custom Link on, it will appear as a text link. If you have more than one Custom Link visible, the items will be accessible inside a dropdown menu. Edit the title of the dropdown menu on the Custom Link Menu Title card.
- Reorder your Custom Pages in the dropdown menu by clicking the arrows on the custom link cards.
The Settings in the Social Sharing tab control the images and text that are included when your campaign site is shared through different channels. These are not links to your social media.
- Facebook: Toggle ON or OFF the Facebook icon in the top menu. We suggest you ALWAYS customize the Facebook share settings. Facebook is the largest social network!
- Twitter: Toggle ON or OFF the Twitter icon in the top menu. Your Campaign Site URL is automatically included at the end of your share text, so your share text must be less than 140 characters (including your site URL!)
- Google: toggle ON or OFF the Google+ icon in the top menu.
- Email: Toggle ON or OFF the email icon in the top menu. This will open the users email client and auto-populate a subject and email body text.