Your Campaign Site has a customizable footer. Your footer will automatically pull information from your general platform settings: Name, 501c3 status, tax ID #, main website link, Phone number, and address.
You can edit the color of the footer background and text, and you can toggle ON or OFF each item in the footer.
To access your Footer Editing Modal:
1. Roll your mouse over the footer inside your campaign site editor and click on "Design" from the editing toolkit.
2. This will open the editing controls for the footer section.
1. Background color: Customize the color of the footer background.
2. Text color: Customize the color of the footer text.
3. Universeral footer controls: You can toggle ON of OFF each element of the footer. We suggest keep them all on. These are included in your footer because they increase trust with site visitors!